Not At Fault Accident Replacement Vehicles
If you have been involved in a Not At Fault Accident then you could be entitled to a like for like replacement car. This is provided to you on credit and at the end of the rental we recover the rental charge from the ‘at fault’ insurance company. At National Car Rental, we specialise in the prestige end of the market offering vehicles from manufacturers such as Audi, BMW, Lexus, Mercedes& Toyota
Not At Fault Accident Replacement Cars
We know how important it is to keep everything else in your busy life on track, so our aim is to get you back into a like for like replacement vehicle with minimal hassle.
By calling our claims department we willl ensure that your car goes to a reputable repairer to be put back in to the condition it was in before the accident, while your vehicle is being repaired you can rest assured that you will be driving a replacement vehicle of a similar quality as your own.
Not At Fault Replacement Service
Upon confirming that you were not at fault in the accident and we can identify an insured third party, we will:
- Recover your damaged vehicle to an Approved Bodyshop if it is not legally driveable
- Oversee the repair process
- Arrange the estimate for the repairs
- If applicable, provide a replacement vehicle on a “like for like” basis while yours is being repaired
- Deal the communication between the different parties in the claim, insurance companies, third parties, witnesses etc.
- Help you claim for any uninsured losses, these include an insurance policy excess, hire charges, loss of earnings..
- Provide access to legal advice from specialist solicitors.
‘Demurrage’ was originally used is a shipping term and then the UK car rental industry adapted this to help in recovery of car rental costs for the victims of road traffic accidents. Basically it means to recover your car rental costs from the party at fault or their insurance company and can be referred to as Demurrage or a Demurrage Claim.
*terms and conditions apply